Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Sooo, come to find out, my Mommy and Pop aren't so good at the bowling...Let's just say I had a good nap because it wasn't too loud in there from all the pins falling over. After I was well rested, I thought I should give them some pointers. As you can see here, I am working on Pop's release. He's coachable, but needs a lot of practice. He kept screaming something about his thumbs and saying that was the problem. Whatever helps you sleep at night Pop.


The party was a great time. Mommy's friends Renee and Rhonda surprised us from Houston. Mommy didn't say much just kept her mouth open when they walked in the door. I guess the surprise worked. Family was there too and we all had a rockin' good time at the lanes. My big cousin, Nicholas, must have some really good mojo because everyone kept asking him to help them bowl. They would get a high five from him or have him hold their hand while they bowled. I'm going to have to ask him about that when I am older.


Gran (Debbie) and Bebe (Betty) brought cake and ice cream. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was. I made sure Mommy had some because I can't wait to get a taste for myself in about a month or so.


Two months and many more to go. I can't wait to see what the 'rents come up with for the 3rd Birthday Party. I've gotta hand it to them, they sure know how to have a good time. I think I'll keep 'em around for a while. Love you all! Bye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was one heck of a party!!! My arm was definitely sore from all that bowling!!! haha! WE had soooo much fun! I'm so glad we were able to come in town, surprise you, and of course celebrate AJ's bday. It was a wonderful day and I can't wait for all the other celebrations to come. I love you all!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! From the looks of that picture of you and your dad bowling, ya'll kicked butt! Way to go sweetie!!

Betty (Mom) said...

AJ - what a lucky little girl to have such great parents. You might want to cut them some slack -they are "first timers" and trying real hard. Had a great time at your birthday party and looking forward to #3. I love you little lady......

michele said...

dear abigail, lauren and jay,
happy birthday abigail!
wish i could see you. you are
beautiful. BeBe keeps my
supplied in pics.
i know you do not know me, but i
used to take care of your dad when
he was a kid. back then his goal
was to be taller than me! thank
goodness he aspired to greater things.
love you all.
Nurse Michele

Kouper Shane said...

Oh my goodness! You are lookin' great lil' lady! You have one talented daddy. My mommy can barely carry me in my car carrier and your daddy can do it one-handed and bowl at the same time, wow! You have been one busy little baby and it's great to see you on all of your adventures! Happy belated birthday darlin' and I really need to meet you soon!

Michelle Everidge Anderson said...

Hi AJ! Just wanted you to know that your fabulous birthday party and the tales of your adventures are making it to Atlanta where your distant friends Michelle and Alton are sending you virtual high-fives for all of your butt-kickin' action. But really, what else do you expect from a Texas girl? Just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you and sending you lots of love (sounds like you have a lot of that already, but a girl always needs some back-up).