Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bring it on Home to Me

A message from Jay:


I reckon it's about time I said something to the cheering masses..."I'm coming home...made up my mind, that's what I'm gonna do...can'tlove nobody on the telephone...I'm coming home to you!" Ok maybe thatwasn't for the masses but my large-and-in-charge wife (read: big girl).Thanks to everyone who helped out Lauren Lea, AJ and the Killer Dogwhile I was busy playing soldier. I'm much obliged for all the love andsupport everyone gave to my ladies. My unit should be leaving soon tomake the long voyage home. I hope you all will pray for us because I amterrified of flying. Or maybe just not being in control of the hugechunk of metal being hurled through the atmosphere...


Lauren Lea is definitely the more gifted blogger so I will let her takethe reins back, but I wanted to thank everyone again for taking greatcare of my lovely ladies. See you all soon!


Jay

3 comments:

Flip Flops On 5th said...

I'm looking forward to having the Jaybird back in the States. Can't wait to see you, Jay!

Lauren Lea Warren said...

He is so handsome! Dirty, but still very handsome!

Betty (Mom) said...

Jay - Lauren Lea is right - you look fantastic - so handsome. Can't wait to see you and get one of those "little man" hugs.