Sunday, December 2, 2007

Busy Bee

So sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all. I have had so much on my plate the last week and still haven't been able to clean it yet. You know I have to clean my plate.

Last week was my last five days at the Doubletree. I was ready to move on to a new endeavor which was finalizing a deal with a realtor and getting the house on the market, which I did early in the week. She sounds good; I heard really great reviews about her marketing abilities and that is what I was looking for. Plus she is from Texas so we hit it off really well. Unfortunately with the worst housing market in ages, we are going to have to pay out the wazoo to get rid of this house. Jay and I decided to just get rid of it now because there is no telling what the market will be like in the next year. So the realtor gave me the task of tidying up the house and desensitizing it so potential buyers don't think about who is currently living in the house, only about them living in the house. The deadline for this task is Dec. 5th (Jay's Birthday).

Angie and Nick joined in the fun of cleaning and packing up the house this weekend. They were life savors to say the least! They both worked their butts off inside and outside the house. Well lets be honest, neither of them have much to work off, haha just kidding, but they exhausted themselves none-the-less. We had several disheartening surprises which tore at my already sensitive emotions, but we made it through them.

God is testing me now...I can feel it. I am trying so hard to keep my spirits high and stay positive. I have to to make it to Wednesday. I have more cleaning to tackle, but all day to do it now since I am not working. I hope that with my new freedom I will have a new energy to get this house in proper order for selling.

A week from Monday (12/10) I have another doctor's appointment to follow up with my thyroid levels and then another ultrasound the Thursday after that (12/13). Keep on the look out for another picture of "Peanut Warren". Oh I am two days away from completing my first trimester. WooHoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Lar! I'm praying that God will give you strength during this exhausting time. You are doing such a great job. We love you and are thinking of you often.