Monday, November 12, 2007

He's Off and Running


So 3:30pm Saturday finally arrived and we said our goodbyes for now. No tears were shed. We had prepared ourselves very well for that moment. Also, I think we were both ready for the process to get started. That is one big step out of the way, and now we are closer to his homecoming.


He has made it to Maine, Ireland, and some central Asian Nation ending with "stan" I am sure. He has been able to call twice now. Sunday morning and this morning. He is 11 hours ahead of me right now (12 hours to most of you). So he managed to actually get all the way on the other side of the world. Imagine the sites he will see. I will definitely try to send out or post as many appropriate pictures as I can.


As you can see, Jay does look a little out of it in this first photo, but chalk it up to 10 hours of jet lag. I am sure we will see some more interesting poses and views in the future, but we can be assured they will all be priceless. So far so good in "Stan Land".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yall both have such a positive outlook and way of living. I wish we could all be more like you! I miss you Mag....wish I could be there with you!!! LOVE YOU!!!

KaseyBriz said...

lar - dude, i am mildly obsessed with your blog and check it like 3 times a day. hang in there and know you have a stalker cuz!

david.griffin said...

Jay said we could not bother you too much but you could help us with more blogging...

Aim Claim said...

He looks so stoic...

I am impressed to hear your strength...

While we're all busy being proud of Jay, don't forget that he is most proud of you!